cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Sprint NO longer selling Windows Phone on the Sprint Website?

Highlighted
Journeyman

What Sprint NO longer selling Windows Phone on the Sprint Website?

Twitter7aa07fd.jpg

24 REPLIES 24
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: What Sprint NO longer selling Windows Phone on the Sprint Website?

Is this hint windows phone going to have newer WindowsPhone models? Hint htc one m8 or Lumia and Samsung.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This just solidifies making my decision to leave.  Another long time customer.  Over 11 years in my current state and was a customer before in another state.  Sprint doesn't get it.  So many people leaving and potential new customers not wanting to make the jump because of lack of Windows phone/support.  I'm out in 9 months when my contract expires.  Finally_Windows finally leaving.

Highlighted
Journeyman

What are you talking about? The HTC One (M8) for Windows is not offered by Sprint, nor any Nokia. The picture shows a Verizon-branded HTC One. AT&T and T-Mobile both also offer this phone. The one major carrier that does not offer this phone is Sprint, unfortunately.     

Highlighted
Journeyman

I would wait since sprint finally posted windows phone 8.1 firmware Version for Samsung Ativ S Neo. nothing for htc 8xt so who knows maybe they will be having new wp 8.1 models soon like htc one m8 or Lumia and Samsung. If sprint was not going to sell anymore wp? They would have not posted wp 8.1 firmware for Samsung Ativ S Neo

Highlighted
Master

thenet95, Hi there, is there something I can assist you with? - Currie Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

I know that. I was assuming sprint might bring htc one m8 to sprint. I justnposted that photo to show m8. Also Nokia don't exist anymore. Microsoft changed the brand name to call it Lumia. You understand now

Highlighted
Master

Finally_Windows, Thank you for being a valued customer for over 11 years. We would hate to lose you. At the moment, we do not have any new information for the Windows phone release date. For updates and information please visit Sprint.com/newsroom - Currie Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes, I understand. I wish the HTC One was available on Sprint. When it was announced, the articles stated all major carriers were going to offer it. Then, they had to backtrack, because Sprint wasn't planning on offering it. So, either Sprint isn't considered a major carrier, or are purposely being stubborn about offering Windows Phones. Based on the history of WP7 and WP8, I would guess Sprint won't be offering anything new anytime soon. I don't think they will until they are forced to - a high enough marketshare.

Highlighted
Master

thenet95, Thank you for your feedback. Let me know If you need any assistance. - Currie Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

thenet95 Were you trying to order a Windows phone recently? If you visit one of our corporate stores Windows phone may still be in stock.
- Naomi
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

No i already have one. Just letting windows phone fans the info

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat