cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What Windows 8 Phones will Sprint Carry at Launch?

Journeyman

What Windows 8 Phones will Sprint Carry at Launch?

With the Windows 8 launch date set to October 29th, I have not heard any news from Sprint on what phones they will be carrying? There has been only speculation that since Sprint has said nothing than they won't be carrying Windows 8 phones at the launch? When will we hear OFFICIAL word from Sprint either way?

11 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: What Windows 8 Phones will Sprint Carry at Launch?

From what we know Sprint dropped the ball on Windows,  the only WP7 phone they had was the HTC Arrive.  They discontinued all sales for this device with no intentions of getting any Windows 8 devices.  If they do not get on Windows 8, I'm leaving when my contract is up.

Journeyman

I use less than 4Gbs on all my lines... Verizon is the same price I'd be paying for sprint, better service, faster speeds, same price, no worries on data limits.... if they don't get a Win8 phone I have no idea why I would want to stay with sprint...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I have 5 lines and am going to be dropping at least two, if not all, if Windows Phone 8 is not carried.  We use less than 2GB per month on our data, making VZ and ATT an equally economical option.  Why should we stay at all?  Sprint is consistently late to the game when it comes to the best phones and it is not set to change. 

Journeyman

Their lack of care about their users with regards to Windows Phone shows me that I have no reason to stay.  They are the only US carrier that is not going to have a new Windows device on launch and have no plans for the future with Windows.  So I say I have no future with Sprint.  April 2013, goodbye and good riddance.

Journeyman

I have until June 2013, lucky you!  I used to like Sprint, but now for this they suck!

Journeyman

I agree if, Sprint is not supporting Windows 8 then as a MS FTE I'm bailing on them ASAP when contract is up.    Boooo on Sprint.

Journeyman

None

Journeyman

sprint needs to get the windows 8 phone if not they going lose lot of business

Journeyman

This is the first time I've been really disapointed with Sprint, but I'm looking to move my contract after this.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.