Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens 1st, Sprint get's a new WP7 or Kyocera Echo 2?

Journeyman

What happens 1st, Sprint get's a new WP7 or Kyocera Echo 2?

I'd prefer a second option(at least) for WP7, but it looks like we'll see a new Echo before that happens.

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

hahahah your a funny one.. neither will happen.. i have literly begged for a WP7 to come to sprint.. they dont give 2 craps about me or anyone else that doesnt want an iphone.. they just need to grow up, and anounce it...they spent everything on the iphone.. why would they screw what they spent

Journeyman

The amount they paid for the iPhone was stupid, Sprint really stuck  their own foot up their a$$ and let Apple steal valueable $$$ from them  that could have gone to improving their network.  The market is already  satuated with them from Verizon and AT&T, there is many left who  want one that are opened to changing carriers.  I know 100s if not 1000s  of people with the iPhone, none of them have a Sprint, or have any  desire to switch to them.  If I was Sprint, I would find a way out of  the agreement, because iPhone will do nothing for them except slow down  the network (they are notorious for how inefficient they are on cellular  networks) and attract very few people.

If Sprint fails in the next few years, it will  probably be because this deal with Apple will send them into  bankruptcy.  If Sprint wants to start succeeding again, they need to  fill out their lineup of phones (both smartphones and good  non-smartphones, unsurprisely a lot of people still want non-smartphones  but all the carriers non-smartphone devices just suck).  They need to  get some flagship devices, the original Evo being their last good  flagship, after that they just slipped up.  They need to eliminate  Android fragmentation in their lineup (Verizon releasing a flagship  model every month about is the perfect example of what not to do), two  phones at each price point (Free, $50, $100, $150, $200) one with  keyboard and one without (same goes for WP7 as Android) .  Device-wise, I  hate to say it, but AT&T (I can't stand them) have the best lineup  by far, it is diverse, but simple and not convulted like Verizon (too  many and too much confusion) and lacking like Sprint's.  Sprint needs  also to get the best non-smartphone devices they can, because lots of  people don't want smartphones, it is sad walking into a Sprint store  today and seeing the same non-smartphone devices I saw over 2 years ago  when I got on or ones that look like those from two years ago.  Sprint  does not need quantity, but quality and at each price point in order to  build the best phone lineup.  Also, listen to your customers, many know  what they want (more WP7 phones a lot are saying), let them help pick  the phone, you (Sprint) focus on improving your Network in order to have  the best service out there.

Journeyman

glad you caught that one... Its funny when you mention the Echo on here,or mention sprint announcing a new wp7 press event where Gallagher smashes echo's while they announce new wp7 (single screen,lol) they usually delete the post for some strange reason.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat