cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my mango?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Where's my mango?

I have an HTC Arrive, was looking at windows phone central, saw that Microsoft has opened the mango update to be delivered to everyone and 2 days later my phone still does not say I have a update. Has anyone with the arrive got the mango update? This is frustrating!

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have an HTC arrive as well and in WPcentral i was able to get instructions on how to force the update on my phone. It worked as described. I believe the post is found the day the update went live.

Highlighted
Journeyman
Highlighted
Journeyman

I have seen the trick to forcing the update and heard it works. The only thing that has stopped me from doing that is that there has been some cases of phone locking up and becoming unusable. Just wondering if anyone has gotten an official update from sprint or has sprint just forgotten they have our phones on their service.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The trick described at WPCentral is the official update. All it really does is trick zune in to updating your phone. I can understand your concern though. But, it did work for me and i have enjoyed mango since late september on my phone.

Highlighted
Journeyman

The one Windows Phone they offer is "OK" and is such a small market for Sprint.  The fact they only offer the one phone says A LOT.  They do not value the Windows Phone customers.  There is no question about that.  They do the bare minimum to keep many from leaving, but they have to make business choices and none of them have been pro Windows phone.  Wierd.  They were pushing Android big time and now it is the iPhone.  When one of my contracts is up, I am actually going to probably go to AT&T to get a better Windows Phone.  I heard call quality may not be as good with AT&T but then I hear good stuff about them also..  I have been with Sprint so many years that this is tough, but I am soooo tired of this.

NOTE:  It costs Sprint millions to sell the iPhones.  As long as they keep selling well, that strategy will likely work, if they don't they will be hurt.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat