cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why procrastinating (carrying the Nokia Lumia) is a bad idea.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Why procrastinating (carrying the Nokia Lumia) is a bad idea.

If someone procrastinates paying a bill, they get charged fess. It costs money. Sprint procrastinated with adopting the I-Phone, when it was hot (a Very long time ago). Only after it became pase, and everyone that was ever going to get one had already gotten one, did Sprint finally adopt the now ancient I-Phone. It cost them, and it cost Big!

Enter the red hot Nokia Lumina. Every carrier out there has adopted the Lumina (Except) for Hesse & Co. They don't understand product lifecycles, they don't get technology, and most importantly they don't realize that passing off customers by not carrying the phones they want as opposed to crap from LG, will cause them to leave.

Well Dan, its Been 15 years. 15 years with Sprint and I have about 12 days left before moving to AT&T.  Sure, there's been no 4G in the densely populated area I live in (which is completely covered by all other carriers). but that's not why I'm leaving. I'm leaving because Sprint can't be bothered with their customers. They don't care what they need. They don't care that they're being charged insanely high monthly charges for a crap network using devices they hate. Well Dan, if you can pull it together in the next week or two, I'll stick around. If not, -enjoy your legacy as one of the worst CEOs of all time.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Journeyman

The bottom line is if you want Windows Phone on Sprint it's available. If you want a nokia then you know what to do. I am so sick of nokia fan boys whining about this!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yeah, and I'm sick of HTC hardware that craps out constantly. Maybe you should become a fan boy so you can educate yourself about Nokia hardware vs HTC [inappropriate word removed]so you don't have to embarrass yourself when you post.

Message was edited by: TheModerator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Dear Moderator,

We both know that there was no "inappropriate word" so please don't lie. Sprint would have done much better to focus on brining in a decent lineup of devices to their customers, and maybe actual (not imagined) 4G coverage! So what has sinking money into Nascar, Spotify, forum thugs (no offense), and Hesses continued obscene bonuses gotten Sprint?

Well, I just got my new 1520 Lumia phone on AT&T (it's insane). That's right, after 15 years with Sprint I'm flushing the toilet. My next call will be to port my number over to AT&T. Feel free to delete this post if you'd like. I'll be deleting Sprint from Auto pay.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat