cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows 8.1 for HTC 8XT

Go to solution
Journeyman

Windows 8.1 for HTC 8XT

I heard it was supposed to be out this summer.  Since I now have gutters full of leaves, I'm assuming summer is over. 

Where is the update?

Tags (3)
17 REPLIES 17
Master

Re: Windows 8.1 for HTC 8XT

JDCHASTA1N,
I am sorry that you have yet to receive the email for the update to Windows 8.1. The best recommendation that I can give you is to check Sprint.com/newsroom. That forum will have, all the information that you are looking for about the update release.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Thank you.  I was able to determine that fitness model Jen Selter is going to meet exercise enthusiasts on September 6 and Sprint Stores Across Pennsylvania are hosting a Food drive.

However, after spending 30 minutes of my life that I will never get back, I can't see when Windows 8.1 will be available for the HTC 8XT.

If you could link that post or heck, just reply to my question with that date, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

Master

JDCHASTA1N - We understand your frustration. Unfortunately, we don't have any word on when the update will be released yet. Once available it will be sent to your device. We do appreciate your patience. If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know. We're here to help. Indie
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

JDCHASTA1N wrote:

Thank you.  I was able to determine that fitness model Jen Selter is going to meet exercise enthusiasts on September 6 and Sprint Stores Across Pennsylvania are hosting a Food drive.

However, after spending 30 minutes of my life that I will never get back, I can't see when Windows 8.1 will be available for the HTC 8XT.

If you could link that post or heck, just reply to my question with that date, I sure would appreciate it.

Thanks

You're not going to get a proper response from robots. It was supposed to be released in the summer and that obviously has passed since it's snowing in the mountains over here now. Remember the 8XT has since been retired.

Journeyman

Journeyman

DIALM4SPEED wrote:

HTC 8XT for Sprint reportedly not getting Windows Phone 8.1 update until November? | Windows Central

Don't bother asking Sprint they aren't going to tell you.

Pretty much

Master

DIALM4SPEED - We do not have an official word on this at this time. Watch here for updates http://bit.ly/1iwLZpn. –AJ Sprint Social Care
Master

EZE4DA3747,

I can understand your frustration. We do not have any official news in regard to that device. Please stay tuned at, sprint.com/newsroom.

Hirscht
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman
Journeyman

Journeyman

Got the update today (Dec 11)

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat