cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Mobile 6.5 Planned for HTC Touch Pro2 from Sprint

Journeyman

Re: Windows Mobile 6.5 Planned for HTC Touch Pro2 from Sprint

trizzle21. im staying up til midnight just to see what happens. im on the westcoast. so its midnight last over here. so im gone see what happens. if thats true i will go streaking through the quads and into the gymnasium..... lol lol

Highlighted
Journeyman

1:30am Pacific time and no update. Looks like the rep blew smoke up your nose.

Journeyman

Even if it is a rumor keep posting. Its what this thread is about. Keep the thread going. The longer this thread goes the more chance it might come in contact with the right ear in the company. Possibly expediting a conclusion and or an apology.See any changes post them.

To the naysayers make your point without trying to belittle or insult people. That type of thinking is why this company and our country has the problems we face now. A divine will of kings thought process is not the answer. Be creative not negative.

Journeyman

dont give up people keep posting.

Journeyman

18 Days to the end of March. Sprint can you read?

Journeyman

Come on Sprint, we like you and give you money!  Give us some love!  Give us 6.5!

Journeyman

I seriously cannot believe we are this close to the end of March and cannot get a concrete release date. This is got to be one of the worst examples of customer service I have ever seen. Not even an update to what build it is or even what it will include. By this time this update comes out they will have a release date for the first Windows Phone 7.

How I have managed to stay a customer this long is unfathomable at best. Even with the less expensive plan, it is beginning to be not worth it in my eyes. Spending the kind of money I have on phones and having Sprint acting like this is a mushroom farm is beyond belief.

When my contract is done I am out.

Journeyman

This is getting frustrating. Every other carrier has this already! Once again screwed by Sprint. It's like they dont even listen to their existing customers and we're the ones paying them.

Message was edited by: NORW

Journeyman

I bought my Touch Pro 2 in November of 2009 with the promise of a Windows update.  Ive checked for an update everyday since then and found nothing.  Ive been with Sprint for over 10 years and when my contract is up I plan to join the thousands of people that sprint is losing every quarter.  Verizon has billing issues and Sprint has outdated software and service.  What phone company is out there that has the best of both worlds?  Sprint stockholders should really look into the direction of the company and where it is heading.

Journeyman

Frustration can't even begin to sum up what this upgrade has done or the lack thereof ................ to our little community of HTC TP2 owners (if we go by what's been posted here so far). I just reached out to Sprint yet again (I know I am a gluten for punishment), and tried to get some info and unfortunately, they are still giving the stock answer that they can't confirm the end of 1st quarter release date nor can they confirm a concrete date of when it will come if not the end of the this month.

At this point I am ready to jump ship and take my chances with on of the other phone companies. Because after paying full retail for the phone because I thought that the upgrade was coming soon after, makes the phone at this point a very expensive toy.

Journeyman

same im out after my plan

Journeyman

fffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu sprint youve mess it with me for the last time, every other carrier has it, why cant you just deliver i dont really care about your damn sprint services, sprint tv or whatever its  not even working right on my tp2, just gave us the update. go fffffff youself sprint.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat