cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows OS no longer available!?

Journeyman

Windows OS no longer available!?

I couldn't help but notice windows OS is no longer available in new phones? What does that mean for us windows phone users?

2 REPLIES 2
Master

Re: Windows OS no longer available!?

merker454, Hey there! Sprint and Microsoft will proudly showcase a renewed partnership with the announcement of Lumia 635 arriving on Jan. 16, 2015. Hang in there, we didn't forget about you. - Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Re: Windows OS no longer available!?

I was in Minneapolis over the weekend and the Microsoft store still has the Samsung ATIV on display for Sprint if you want it under contract for $99 or not for $459 or so.  I am on a SERO plan so have been checking corporate stores to check for stock to replace my Arrive but it appears they have all been told to send them back...BUT....I called the campus store in Overland Park, KS and the lady there found a few in back that she was surprised were still there and agreed to send one to my local store after they called them.  So maybe that is worth a shot for those of you still looking in the next couple of days.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat