cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 10 Preview is Coming..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Windows Phone 10 Preview is Coming..

Who's going to install the Windows Phone 10 technical Preview? I am but we all know their will be bugs on the way until it gets finalize in May. But one thing good is they will have a recovery tool to revert back to Windows phone 8.1.1. Comment who's going to install once it becomes available.

WP10.JPG

13 REPLIES 13
Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone 10 Preview is Coming..

After what happened with the last preview I'll pass!

Journeyman

I have not used the preview because i am waiting for Windows 10 Mobile Flagship phones Lumia 950 & 950XL. I love the tech specs on this flagship phones coming in September 2015

Journeyman

When will the htc one m8 or m9 for windows be here its been over a year?? sprint support

Journeyman

Oh yes good news  Windows 10 Mobile Flagship phones Lumia 950 & 950XL coming in October. Forget HTC it sucks! just like HTC 8XT and is why Samsung Ativ S Neo wait better. Yes they will be having a Samsung Windows 10 Mobile coming out soon!

Journeyman

According to this article it now appears that the preview route won't work for us Samsung & HTC users. I'm actually OK with not getting the upgrade, Why you ask? It's been a few years and Samsung has provided me with one update so I figure I got my money's worth. Hopefully Sprint will offer new Windows 10 phones but who knows with the "maybe someday network!"

[inappropriate link removed]

Message was edited by: The Moderator - This is a public forum. Please remember that all messages must abide by the Community Guidelines. For your reference, here are the Community Guidelines:  http://community.sprint.com/baw/community/sprintblogs/buzz-admin-blog/blog/2010/01/01/sprintcom-comm...

Thanks for your participation in the forums!

Journeyman

Not only can you not get the phone you want but you can't even talk about it apparently! Only on Sprint the maybe someday network!

Journeyman

I will be going to the Microsoft Windows 10 devices event in New York on Oct 6th. Can't wait to see the Windows 10 Mobile Flagship phones Lumia 950 & 950XL. I hope sprint will be having these two flagships smartphones. Since the tech and spec is so much better than iPhone 6S. Also ridiculous how Sprint have to advertise this iPhone 6S so much. If they do get Lumia 950 or 950XL flagships smartphones I hope they will advertised it more like what they do for iPhone 6S. Again just hope sprint gets it.

Journeyman

It will be a miracle if sprint will carry the Lumia 950 & 950XL flagship phones. This phone is so more powerful than iphone6S.

Journeyman

Who knows?? We'll just have to wait and see.

GrandMaster

3rd party links are a nono on the site. been this way for quite a few years. you can usually add in a snipit of what was mentioned on the other site though..usually.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Journeyman

Just know ATT & rumor T Mobile will have it.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat