Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 10 Upgrade On Sprint! Windows 10

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone 10 Upgrade On Sprint! Windows 10

buildwindows10.JPG

I attended the Wednesday Build Windows keynote conference in San Francisco. And WOW! awesome event and love how Android and IOS Apps will be working with Windows 10 and Windows 10 for phones Yes that's the Universal Apps. This is HUGH for Windows Phone. Yes they will be having FlagShips Phones. Also love HoloLens was fricken innovative. It's like saying forget AppleWatch. Once Windows 10 gets finalized Windows phone 10 is going to take off great and for sure will have many users getting the phone. Sprint better start getting Windows 10 for phone when it becomes finalized and hope they will get flagships once it's available and just hope this happen.

Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone 10 Upgrade On Sprint! Windows 10

I will never load any hemroid or iJoke apps on my phone but if that's what folks want go for it. The real question is how long will it take Samsung & Sprint (the maybe someday network) to actually give us the Windows Mobile update.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat