Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 10!

Go to solution
15 REPLIES 15
Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone 10!

Microsoft does like to confuse things don't they? We go from Windows 8 to Windows 10??

Anyway did you catch it?? Microsoft may be on the verge of giving us a device that would make me LEAVE SPRINT! A Microsoft Surface tablet phone!!! 

http://wmpoweruser.com/first-tablet-running-windows-phone-pictured/

Journeyman

I see what you mean! Hopefully the Surface tablet phone will be made by the Nokia Division! I will definitely leave Sprint for that unless the phone can work on Sprints network and we have Wifi calling added. That will be the only way I'll stay with Sprint!

Master

Hello APOCALYPSEAD,

Great device. Check out www.sprint.com/newsroom. Once the information is available then you will be the first to know.

Thanks, Sharon Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

APOCALYPSEAD wrote:

I see what you mean! Hopefully the Surface tablet phone will be made by the Nokia Division! I will definitely leave Sprint for that unless the phone can work on Sprints network and we have Wifi calling added. That will be the only way I'll stay with Sprint!

All the other carriers will carry it first, Sprint will carry some 3 year old phone or something.

Master

EZE4DA3747,
We try to meet the needs of all our customers. We definitely try to meet all the needs of our customers. Keep checking with the newsroom to see updates on all the releases of the phones we carry. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.
Rayon
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

actions speak louder than words.

Master

Finally_Windows,

I agree. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

- Paida
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Samsung updates the Samsung Ativ S to Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1.

http://wmpoweruser.com/samsung-ativ-s-gets-windows-phone-8-1-update-1/

Master

APOCALYPSEAD -Thank you for posting. Please let us know if we can help. -Ramiro Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Finally_Windows wrote:

actions speak louder than words.

As you see you wont get much with words from the robots

Master

EZE4DA3747 We are here to address any issues or concerns you may have. How may we help you?

Lavauna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat