Live Lock Screen BETA

Remote Desktop

Visual Voicemail

Facebook Beta

11 REPLIES 11
Master

Re: Windows Phone 8.1 Useful App List!

APOCALYPESAD,

Excellent list. If you have any questions for us, please do not hesitate to ask.

Keith
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I still have not gotten Visual Voicemail to work. Even after the latest update today I get the message that Visual Voicemail is not available for my phone. Any suggestions?

Journeyman

Mines is working but it is still buggy! I guess its something Sprint will have to update in the Windows Phone store. The update is great!

Journeyman

The Windows Phone 8.1 Update 1 is here!wp_ss_20140804_0001.pngwp_ss_20140804_0003.pngwp_ss_20140804_0004.png

Master

APOCALYPSEAD

If you run into any issues, don't hesitate to let us know. We are here to help.

Leo
Sprint Social Care
Master

ANAJEEJONES We apologize for the issues with your voice mail. The full version of Windows 8.1 has not yet been released so we don't have any fixes for any issues that may occur with this version of the Operating System. You currently have the developers preview version installed, which is designed for programmer, developers etc. This OS is not supported by us at this time.. - Christopher S.
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Actually the Windows Phone 8.1 Developers Preview version works okay. The Windows Phone 8 version is crappy. Sprint can fix the problem and update it in the Windows Phone store. That will solve everything.

Master

APOCALYPSEAD - Thank you so much for posting. A fix is definitely in the works. We appreciate your feedback. Let us know if you have any questions. - Kayan Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I figured it out. There was no problem with my OS; the phone was faulty. I had them replace the phone(for free, I might add), install all windows phone 8 updates and then I put the Dev back on it with all updates. It is working awesomely now. Thanks for the advice, Apocalypsead. As for sprint customer care, you guys need to get on the ball. There should be no reason why your subscribers should have more product knowledge than you! If we asked you a question about Android, iOS or even Blackberry you would be able to support it. Like it or not, you guys need to get trained and updated on how to support a Windows Phone. And you may ask yourself who am I and why do I feel this way: I am a former trainer for Sprint who made sure that all of my classes were on their game concerning all products that we supported.

Master

-ANAJEEJONES -Thank you for posting. We're very glad your Windows device is working better. We thank you for the constructive criticism. Sprint is constantly striving to improve our technical training. It is posts like this that can tell us where we might be lacking. We'll keep striving for higher technical as well as customer service expertise. We're here to help. -Ramiro
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

You are welcome AnajeeJones, I'm glad you were able to get it fixed and that information will be useful to a lot of people who are still trying to figure out how to fix their problems. It's even more great that you got another phone for free! With the new CEO and an announcement coming this week, I think we will be getting lower prices for monthly plans since T-Mobile is so close to surpassing Sprint and the merger didn't go through like Sprint wanted. We should be getting even better customer services as well.  Also, we can get unlocked phones on any carrier and I'm thinking about getting the Nokia Lumia Icon / 930 from Verizon to have on Sprint network unless Nokia has another flagship phone coming out this fall!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat