cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 8 Devices By Sprint

Highlighted
Journeyman

Windows Phone 8 Devices By Sprint

I realize that I am in a small group (3% market) of users that actually believe in the Windows Phone platform.  Rumor is that Sprint is not even testing a Windows based phone at this time, so they will not release any device on WP8 in the near future.

At this time, there are over 19 Android devices (50+% market) and at least 2 iOS (20+% market) devices that Sprint offers.  In another thread (in the "rants" section) there were a number of posts complaining about the lack of upcoming WP8 devices on Sprint. 

I wanted to see if there were others who would probably consider a Nokia / HTC WP8 device if Sprint offered it.  If there are sufficient posts here, I am hoping Sprint will reconsider their strategy.

Thanks,

Customer since 1999

User of PPC-6700, HTC-Mogul, HTC-TouchPro, HTC-TouchPro2, HTC-Arrive

100 REPLIES 100
Highlighted
Journeyman

4 line customer with Sprint here... My contract has expired, so I'm thinking of moving on November to get the Lumia or the HTC 8X.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Bye Bye Sprint. 9 year customer.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I like the Lumia 920.  I will be going to another carrier if Sprint doesn't offer a WP8 device.

Highlighted
Wizard

Yes, I really want a WP8 device. No, I would not get one right now, not from any carrier, not even if Sprint had one to offer. My reason is simple. I would prefer to let the platform mature and stabilize before I spend my money on it. Top that off with the fact that Sprint is still building out LTE, and it all spells WAIT to me. Sprint will likely offer a WP8 device next year, and I'll get one shortly thereafter if the reviews and tests look good.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been with Sprint since my first cell phone in 2001 and I will be leaving if there is no WP8 when my contract expires in March (and I will take the other 4 people on my plan, 2 of whom want Windows Phones)

Highlighted
Journeyman

I will not stay with Sprint if they don't at least offer one Windows Phone 8.  I have two Arrives today and want all 5 phones on WP but no way to do that now.  Time is ticking away Sprint, get with the program!

Highlighted
Journeyman

They gotto offer Windows 8 device. Dont be last to offer choice to customers.

Highlighted
Journeyman

To be straight up, no one is stopping any of you from leaving.  "Threatening" sprint of leaving surely wont make them quiver with the way sprint is moving forward with all their current plans.  Like what mavka stated above, wanting an WP8 platform thats in the early stages while being on an incomplete network calls for much problems.  Patience friends, otherwise the door is only right there.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Ive been a sprint customer since 2001.  If sprint does not offer a windows phone 8 by the end of December i will move to a different carrier.  Ive been with sprint since my first phone.  Id like to say I am a loyal customer, but if they cant give me what i want I'll just have to go to another carrier.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I came to Sprint by way of the HTC Arrive, and I would love to see a Windows 8 phone come to Sprint. But I would be getting one in a year or so.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I've been hoping Sprint reconsiders their decission not to carry W8 phones. I am tierd of andriod and apple. We need a third choice! the Nokia Lumia 920 looks like the best phone that could compete against them. Not to mention it looks bad-@ss! I would get one as soon as Sprint decides to man up and carry it.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat