cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 8 is coming to Sprint Finally!

Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone 8 is coming to Sprint Finally!

The website doesn't waive the $50. It still charges $199

Journeyman

Sprint web page of the Samsung Ativ S Neo price.PNGUnless it's like that for some people, this is what it pulls up when I go to the website minus the $100.00 Web Only Switch & Save   http://shop.sprint.com/mysprint/shop/phone_details.jsp;jsessionid=6F748EDBFA696759D97DF5EE8684BF19.s...

Journeyman

That screen shot you just posted is for new service not for upgrading existing service

Journeyman

If you take away the $100.00 "Web Only Switch & Save special" you will have the Renewal price which will be $149.99. I can't take a screen shot of the website showing that special because I've already upgraded. If there was someone who was renewing their 2yr contract and getting the Samsung Ativ S Neo, You will see exactly what I've posted minus the $100.00 Web Special. I got mines through customer services for $160.00 after taxes avoiding a $169.00 and $200.00 charge. I'm only trying to help people get a good deal by informing them not discouraging them. I don't want to be the only one who gets a good deal!

Journeyman

I hear what you are saying but that screen shot you have is dated. The 50 mail in rebate card is associated with that 49 dollar deal also, so if you took away the 100 it is still 199.  You don't have the option to take away the 100. At some point you have to change it to upgrade and the pricing changes.

Journeyman

The price will come to $149.99 for people who are upgrading. I guess it is in certain areas. I have two pics attached to this message so you can see the difference. One pic is in my area and one pic is in another area which is www.Pocketnow.com Michael Fisher area. In my area you automatically get an extra instant $49.99 off and in some areas you  don't get an extra $49.99 off instant. It comes as a mail in rebate via reward card. That will give you a grand total of $199.99 in some areas but in my area and others like mines, it will give you a grand total of $149.99

Sprint web page of the Samsung Ativ S Neo price.PNGSamsung Ativ S Neo Online Price 2.PNG

Journeyman

Wow, I actually just received an email from Sprint titled...

Only from Sprint - Two great new Windows 8 Phones!  Two of the most advanced Windows 8 phones ever.

Could it be?  Sprint is marketing these phones?

P.S. The Windows landing page still shows the ATIV S Neo as coming soon.  Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Journeyman

Better late than never I guess

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat