cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone 8

Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone 8

Makes sense.  Anytime there is a difference the first default for me too as a Sprint customer is to check to see if Verizon is in the same situation due to CDMA.

Journeyman

14knight.  Let me help you. NewSprint is not getting any windows phones  anytime soon (aka beyond spring)  even if sprint does get a windows phone late summer it will not be one of the flagship phones.  Your company was sold to the 3rd largest phone company in Japan.  your new owner is a loyal apple fan that Steve Jobs called to give him a heads up on the original iPhone.  So no, there will be no windows phone.  Stop lying to customers.  We are sick of being 3rd rate customers of a third rate phone company.

7 years 5 lines 4 days till I cancel as you are 3 updates behind on HTC arrive updates 2 flagship wp8 devices available on all but 1 carrier (sprint) who has the same number of windows phones as I will loose seconds of sleep about leaving you (zero). See you all on at&t, Verizon, or t-mobile.  They all are waiting for sprint customers.  Call now or 14knight will stall some more reading from the same scripts that have been published to the web by wpcentral and others.

Journeyman

Ahhhh..... Finally, my preorder is in and my shinny yellow 920 will be shipped out on the 12th.... I have paid my account up in full so all I have to do is take my 920 in and port my number and leave all this sprint shiz in the past.... I hope that everyone on this post can get their hands on the one they want at some point, but it will require leaving sprint.... Good luck!!!!

Journeyman

Congratulations Shizzapro. We'll all be following suit soon enough. And adding adding to the insult that beautiful machine, Lumia 920, is being sold for $99. Ouch sprint. Ouch.

Journeyman

That seals the deal. I've been with Sprint now for 4 years and 3 lines, and I've dealt with not having the latest phones for an additional 4 months to a year after Verizon gets them. But having not even said when they plan on having a Windows Phone 8 device, and the Lumia 920 being released in 2 days time on AT&T, and the pre-order for that majestic phone being 99 bucks, I'm going to eat the ETF and move back to AT&T.

It's been fun, Sprint, but I don't NEED unlimited data (I use less than 6G/month), and everything else I wanted was on AT&T already. The "Now Network" is a pretty horrible joke, by the way, since you have late rollouts for every phone and your 4G LTE is pitiful in comparison to VZW and AT&T. "Now Waiting For Current Technology Network" should be the actual slogan.

Journeyman

It's funny.  I started with Sprint when they first came out.  I even remember the commercials they had with the 2 guys on the radio just saying hay.  I have 4 lines.  I've been a Windows phone user for many many years. Currently using Windows Mobile on my HTC touch pro 2.  Tried the Arrive and while it's a good phone I found it was mostly a social media phone.  I've been chewing my nails for the release of Windows Phone 8 and so shocked to find out that Sprint may not get this phone.  If this is true I will for sure be droping Sprint (yup my contract is up) and move to Verizon or AT&T. 

It's sad Sprint put all there money into the Iphone and are scared to jump on the Windows 8 train.  Hell if they said we are getting the phone in 6 months I'd wait, but nothing.  And your right as for the Windows Phones in the sprint store, it's like the staff are told to point you in a different direction and try to sell you a android or Iphone.

Journeyman

My Lumia 920 arrives tomorrow from AT&T, officially ending a very long chapter with Sprint and final post here. Wish you all the best, you deserve it! Just not going to come from Sprint.

Journeyman

shut the helk up!!! what color did you get? I ordered mine yesterday morning around 8am east coast and they told me that it would not be in my hands till 12th - 14th... I read something about the yellow being a little behind some of the other colors... But you have to filter what you read on the internet because so much of it is not true...

Highlighted
Journeyman

I'm not feeling good towards Sprint right now, but I have to say I'll never go to AT&T.  I really hate them.

I guess it's T-Mobile for me.

Journeyman

Guess I'm still posting haha. I got it through AT&Ts Premier program, its corporate accounts. Is yellow and my email confirmation said it would arrive tomorrow. Ordered a white one too but it won’t arrive until the 14th.

I don’t think anyone’s getting a 920 variant anytime soon Brian.

Community News

Having trouble posting or viewing your Private Messages? We made an update to the Community registration process which requires you to validate your email, click here to read more about it.