cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone phones

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I've seen people, for lack of a better word, complaining on the lack of Windows Phone options on Sprint. I would like to place my suggestion in the suggestion hat for Sprint to get more Windows Phone devices. I have the Arrive and now that Mango has been pushed out by Microsoft I can truly say that this a platform worth supporting.

I know there is a lot of news with the iPhone and, while I hope it helps Sprints business, I also don't want to see us folks who enjoy other platforms to be left out in the cold. Understandably, it's up to OEMs to release new devices with the OS to the carriers as well. I would love to see the HTC Titan, or higher end device, make it to Sprint with Windows Phone.

Tags (4)
20 REPLIES 20
Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

Yes yes!

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

If I could get the Samsung Focus S or one of the new Nokia's on Sprint, that'd be enough to keep me happy for a while.  The HTC Arrive is an okay phone but can't compare to something with a good camera and an AMOLED screen.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I am with you on that .  I guess we can just consider it something to look forward to (hopefully) since no one at Sprint seems be pressed about the issue.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I wish there were something we could do to make it a priority for Sprint.  It feels like they're not listening to us as a community.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I am with you but it doesn't seem to matter at all at this point so many have already inquired and commented.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I whole heartedly agree with this suggestion as well.  Bring more Windows phones and not just restricted to HTC.  Bring Nokia and others.  I would buy a Nokia Windows phone in a heart beat.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

With 7.5, Windows Phone should start gaining steam. Frankly, 7.0 + NoDo could have been seen as a 'big risk' to carriers. But now that people's contracts with their Android devices are coming due and the fact that MS has established itself with 7.5, we just have to keep the demand flowing!

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I agree with both of you (J.W. and techgeek82).  Thing about it is a lot of people will get tired of waiting, requesting and demanding and move quietly move on to another carrier like ATT who has more options than the other carriers put together.  Sprint's loss.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

The ONLY reason I haven't left Sprint so far is because of their family plan.  It's very difficult to replicate that on AT&T without paying a fortune.  If I was a single user, I'd have left already.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

Yeah I feel you on that.  I have the family plan as well their rates are good and I used to think they had the best selection of phones but that has changed.  If I were an android fan Sprint would be my dream carrier. 

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

That's the crazy part.  I'm not asking for a selection of 100 WP7.5 phones.  I'm just asking for a few high end WP7 phones from the likes of Nokia or Samsung.  I don't want to leave!

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat