cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Phone phones

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

Right.  I don't want to leave either too much of a hassle but it begins to feel like an abusive relationship after a while.  LOL  Really isn't funny but I guess if you can laugh about it then what can you do. 

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

Something about sprint is they always get int eh game too little and too late.

I don't think that people in the sprint "Concept and Consumer Strategies Dept" (if they they that dept: I bet you they don't have a dept like that) do their job well. AT&T&T even Verizon seem to gamble well in what they should offer to consumers. 5 Years ago, sprint was ahead of their competitors in grabbing iconic devices but now sprint seems to settle put an anchor at Android Port. Their decision does not offer options to the customers and I bet you some people will have to sail somewhere to get the devices they crave for.

Most old school guys don't get the concept that the phone is not only functional, but also playing toy. Offer people options and everyone will be happy.

Back to the original poster: I can;t wait to have windows phone on sprint. Arrive does not cut for me either. In as much as I hate Android,I have EVO and the only reason I'm stuck to it its because of its 4.3 screen. If Mango phones comes with at least 4.0 screen I will def get it on the first day. I will hate to switch carrier If sprint refuses to get windows phones.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

When they do finally get a new Windows phone you won't find out from Sprint's main page it will be burried just like the Arrive and no one in the stores will know anything about it or that they even have it in the store. 

Journeyman

Re: Windows Phone phones

I have been a Sprint customer for 12 years now and I have been using a Touch Pro for the past 3 years.  I tend to keep my phones for a while.  Since WP7, particularly Mango, is such a compelling OS, I would like equally compelling hardware to run it on, so the HTC Arrive is not going to satisfy that desire.

I wrote Sprint a letter that essentially states if I have to watch AT&T and/or Verizon (and anyone else) release exciting new WP7 devices that I will very seriously consider switching carriers at that time.

Right now I have my eye focused intently on the upcoming Samsung Focus S, which I expect to see on AT&T within a month.  So add me to the list of folks looking for new WP7 phones from Sprint.

Anything from Nokia I will also give a close look.  I expect AT&T will be front and center for new releases because they are GSM.  I'm not convinced that Nokia is going to build a single CDMA device ever again.  I'm also not sure the Focus S will ever become CDMA.

The problem is, AT&T is going to price out at an additional $40 or even $50 per month on my 2 line family plan.  That is significant.  That also adds a 2GB data cap, further increasing the blow.

Hopefully Sprint comes through but I feel that it is just a matter of when other carriers release their new WP7 phones, and which phones they are.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

The lack of Windows Phones is starting to get annoying. It has been a full year and Sprint has one old phone. Please come out with more WP7 phones!

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

Well i have another post on this http://community.sprint.com/baw/message/366049#366049

theres no windows phone 7 coming this year to sprint.. maybe never.. we all better go to tmobiole if we can and get a decent price. if at&t buys them out, sprint will be the cheapest and still be going under... and we have no choices on sprint it seems.. tmobile lets you buy a phone outright and gives you a plan discount

Highlighted
Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

What is so funny to me is that everybody is starting to switch over to AT&T because AT&T knows how to give the customers what they want. AT&T is doing a good job by hanging on to the number two spot in America. Sprint is so full of sh!t. They talk about customer loyalty but and their unlimited plan but they can’t answer simple question on here are over the phones. Sprint when will you get more Windows Phones?! Who is your marketing planner? We know you have a lot of fan droids on your team who complain about the same thing people did about the Windows Mobile, but now that you have the IPhone and it’s doing well, let’s get some more Windows Phone please! We will love to have more options like AT&T.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

I would never switch to AT&T for any reason. I know tons of people who have nothing but issues whether its billing, hardware, customer service.....they have continuously demostrated that they suck. My best friend has returned a newly arrived Android phone 8 times because of a range of hardware and software issues and they offer no support what so ever. Only thing they do is just keep giving him the same phone over and over after the same thing happens to all of them. They wont give him ANYthing to comp him for his horrible experience, frustrations, etc. Just the same phone which consistantly keeps screwing up. Always having dropped calls throughout the day on a daily basis and considering I live in one of the hottest markets in the US (Wash DC area), thats horrible. The list goes on. Yes Sprint needs to come out with long overdue releases of Windows phones...(which I love and the best phone out), they are the greatest to me and I will stay loyal.

Journeyman

Windows Phone phones

Well, we will leave Sprint when our contract is over and there is no premium Windows Phone (e.g. Nokia Lumia 900) with front facing camera etc. I really don't like the fragmentation of Android (my Motorola Photon came out in the Summer and there is no hint of ICS that was announced 4 months later and 3 weeks after I bought the phone!). And I really don't like Apple, I was sad seeing the iPhone coming to Sprint.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat