Highlighted
Journeyman

Your move Sprint

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Master

Re: Your move Sprint

EZE4DA3747

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Thanks for the post. Let me know if there is anything else I am able to help you with.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Master

Don't worry, as soon as Verizon's exclusivity deal with HTC runs out, Sprint will probably be getting it like AT&T and T-Mobile as well.

If you really want to be mad at someone, go yell at Verizon and HTC. Verizon negotiated a deal to be the first and only ones to have it when it first became available.

--
If my post or someone else's answered your question please mark it an Accepted Solution.

Keep in mind, like you, I am a Sprint subscriber. I am in no way employed by Sprint in any sense. I just know stuff.
Highlighted
Master

smotrs

I am so sorry to hear that. Let me know if there is anything else I am able to help you with.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

smotrs

I am so sorry to hear that.  Let me know if there is anything else I am able to help you with.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care

Sorry about what?? What did he put in his comment that you would have to be sorry about?? Are you guys replying with generic responses??

Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

EZE4DA3747

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Thanks for the post. Let me know if there is anything else I am able to help you with.

- Pat
Sprint Social Care

Verizon, ATT and T-Mobile will be selling this phone. Your move Sprint. Do it

Highlighted
Master

EZE4DA3747 We are here to help. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

SprintCare wrote:

EZE4DA3747 We are here to help. Let us know if there is anything we can assist you with.
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care

Verizon, ATT and T-Mobile will be selling this phone. Your move Sprint. Do it

Highlighted
Journeyman

When it comes to Windows phones, Sprint will always be a year behind the competition and provide the cheapest device they can find, only looking at profits and not caring about the customers who truly want Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones. I would love to have a single conversation about Windows Phones that was not related to what will it be coming to sprint????

Highlighted
Journeyman

PULLIAMTL36 wrote:

When it comes to Windows phones, Sprint will always be a year behind the competition and provide the cheapest device they can find, only looking at profits and not caring about the customers who truly want Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones. I would love to have a single conversation about Windows Phones that was not related to what will it be coming to sprint????

All the Sprint reps do is blame the phone manufacturers for them not having WP, yet all the major carriers are going to be selling the M8 yet for some reason Sprint is not. Major carriers that have way more customers and better ratings than Sprint.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is definite not perfect, but considering they are still the only carrier to have unlimited data plan and the rates are comparable, I have tuck with them through ups and Downs. My biggest complaint is why they don’t push Microsoft Phones, I understand that Apple, IOS and Android are taking a bigger bite of profits, but that is because they don’t have any variety of Microsoft Phones, if by the time my contract is up in January, they don’t have a Nokea or other Microsoft Phones, I will be taking my contract ells ware and all off my phones with it. I have the HTC 8XT and can’t even get the Microsoft Developer Preview to install as it was blocked by Sprint. Thanks sprint for listening to your customers and not focusing on your profit margin… Ya right what I said is how it is and nothing will change this as less than 1% of Sprint Customers have a Windows Mobile Phone, and guess what it is because Sprint does push them, they would rather Microsoft just fade away.

Highlighted
Journeyman

PULLIAMTL36 wrote:

Sprint is definite not perfect, but considering they are still the only carrier to have unlimited data plan and the rates are comparable,

Well then you get what you pay for. I'd argue Tmobile currently offers the best deals out there. Also mind you, even with Sprint's unlimited data plan, they're not the #1 carrier because their service sucks.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat