Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to play live tv on the HTC touch pro 2 instead of using sprint TV

Highlighted
Master

Re: how to play live tv on the HTC touch pro 2 instead of using sprint TV

Have you tried ORB? http://www.orb.com/en

If your pc has a TV tuner you can stream live TV from your PC to your phone. You can also access all the videos, music and pics stored on your PC.

Highlighted
Journeyman

my laptop doesnt have a tv turner is there anyway I can be able to boradcast live tv on my touch pro 2

Journeyman

Check out this person cool videos using live tv

Highlighted
Journeyman

A slingbox is really the only way to watch the live TV shows you want. Those web-based free streaming applications all provide the same garbage stations. They are free streams usually of local news (not local for most), foreign shows and other uninteresting programs. If you want to watch shows like those your cable provider offer you have to stream it from slingbox or get a monthly sunscription to MobiTV (Sprint TV) which offers a lot of recorded programming like Disney Channel (except for Discovery Channel, Animal Planet and maybe USA network). I use an rtsp: link to my laptop with a tv/cable tuner stream.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat