Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community is Read Only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

moto q has small update for phone.

Journeyman

moto q has small update for phone.

at the motorola website or from the powerdeck you can download the new software for your q.
here is what it does:

Added Sprint Dialer Bar

Added an option to clear the voicemail icon

Changed the default DDTM setting from "On" to "Off"

Changed the default GPS setting from "Off" to "On"

Added the 2007 Daylight Savings Time (DST) patch

Corrected the Stuck at "Dialing" making outgoing call issue

Corrected the Disconnecting from DUN / PAM session issue

4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

I tried to do this update on my phone and it continues to fail. I tried a few times to turn off the radio and the bluetooth and still it keeps failing. Does anyone have an idea of what i can do?

Journeyman

while its doing the update have you tried to unplug the usb cable and then plug it back in?

Journeyman

Yes i have tried to do that to and nothing seems to work.

Journeyman

Call Motorola 800.657.7576

They have people there who help with the software update.

Community News

Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat