cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hottest Topic" Windows Phone 7 Series

Journeyman

"Hottest Topic" Windows Phone 7 Series

Is this one of the most courageous and exciting things you have ever seen microsoft do? I mean a os that puts all the updates on the start screen. An os that looks more HD than a movie. (and that was just a early version we saw.) Now imagine this people. A HD2Pro (meaning HD with a keyboard) running windows phone 7 series. I dont know about you guys but if that happens there will be a lot more windows users in the world, not to mention the gaming experience it would have. Come on i want to hear you guys thoughts. I want to know if im the only guy this excited?

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: "Hottest Topic" Windows Phone 7 Series

Yes!  This is what I've been waiting for.  Any word from Sprint as to when?  I'm a long time Sprint user, but been using Windows even longer.  As much as I love the Sprint service, I'm tired of waiting for a truly usefull phone.  If Sprint doesn't get the Windows Phone 7 first, I'm jumping ship to the carrier who does.

Journeyman

Re: "Hottest Topic" Windows Phone 7 Series

from what ive heard and done some research on. I think at&t is going to be the first to get windows phone 7 series. and i think from what i saw its going to be a LG phone with a slide keyboard. but ill have to wait til sprint get it. i hate at&t.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat