Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Hottest Topic" Windows Phone 7 Series

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Hottest Topic" Windows Phone 7 Series

Is this one of the most courageous and exciting things you have ever seen microsoft do? I mean a os that puts all the updates on the start screen. An os that looks more HD than a movie. (and that was just a early version we saw.) Now imagine this people. A HD2Pro (meaning HD with a keyboard) running windows phone 7 series. I dont know about you guys but if that happens there will be a lot more windows users in the world, not to mention the gaming experience it would have. Come on i want to hear you guys thoughts. I want to know if im the only guy this excited?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes!  This is what I've been waiting for.  Any word from Sprint as to when?  I'm a long time Sprint user, but been using Windows even longer.  As much as I love the Sprint service, I'm tired of waiting for a truly usefull phone.  If Sprint doesn't get the Windows Phone 7 first, I'm jumping ship to the carrier who does.

Highlighted
Journeyman

from what ive heard and done some research on. I think at&t is going to be the first to get windows phone 7 series. and i think from what i saw its going to be a LG phone with a slide keyboard. but ill have to wait til sprint get it. i hate at&t.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat