touch pro 2 coming soon?

Highlighted
Journeyman
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: touch pro 2 coming soon?

What is this Palm Pre thing you speak of... LOL

I am ready to upgrade to the Touch Pro2!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Any idea if the Touch Pro 2 will require an Everything Data plan like the Pre and Instinct or will it work like its predecessor the Touch Pro.

Highlighted
Journeyman

This is my big question too. I have the TP 1. I didn't like it at first, but now I'm ok with it and like it better than my old Curve. I'd hate to return this phone and find out that the TP 2 requires an Everything Data... I'm on a family plan and the only one that uses more than texting and voice. So, the Everything Data is pretty expensive for me w/o much benefit.

Just wish I knew if/when the TP 2 was coming to Sprint! Definitely worth the wait if the wait isn't 6-9mos.

Highlighted
Journeyman

anywhere from july to nov .....

mid june is not happening anymore since the Snap is coming, most think the date for the Snap and the Pro2 was swapped in the original rumor

Highlighted
Journeyman

I talked to one of the reps at a sprint store, and they told me that it will not require a simply everything plan, and should be out at sprint stores, in mid july.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can anyone here that works at corperate or a store or so chime in and give us a clue?

Highlighted
Master

AstainHellbring wrote:

Can anyone here that works at corperate or a store or so chime in and give us a clue?

We have no idea, but if we did couldn't tell you until a press release came out unfortunately.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Kevin,

Are there any upcoming events that would provide a good forum for such an announcement?

Highlighted
Master

I don't believe so, but I may be missing something. Most new device announcements are just that, announcements, not at any particular time or event.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat