cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what good games are there for the tp2

Highlighted
Journeyman

what good games are there for the tp2

I want to find me some good games for the my tp2 something like resident evil do anyone knows any good games or sites where I can find me some games for my TP2 I would appreciate it if anyone know some thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Journeyman

Did you search on google before asking here?

I just did a google search and found hundreds of links to free and pay games for the TP2.

Highlighted
Master

Dude, We're here to help people, Not belittle them or tell them to look elsewhere. If you know of any good links to find games post them, If not why even respond?

Highlighted
Journeyman

"Dude"

In every one of my responses, after I post links I ask the same question. Please don't inject emotional content when none exists. Doing a google search is something everyone can/should do before asking the question. It empowers the person and keeps the boards clear of the same question (which perusing this board seems to be asked about 9 times on the first page alone) being asked numerous times.

The issue with his question is there are TOO MANY links to games to post them all. Which is why I asked if he'd done a search on google.

Highlighted
Journeyman

I did but I want a link to one thats is official because many of them doesnt work thats why I asked

Journeyman

The reason I asked if you did a search first was because as you point out, this is a trial-and-error kind of thing. You have to search for Windows Mobile-specific games and then try them out to see if:

1. You like them

2. They impact the phone's performance otherwise

3. They work on the device

4. Your phone meets the requirements to run them (not all games/phones are made alike)

My suggested links:

Google with the search term: pocket pc software sites (which yielded hundreds of links to software sites, don't know what "kind" of games you like so can't really recommend any without that information)

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com

http://www.freewarepocketpc.com

www.Handango.com

Good luck.

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat