cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

will mogul play sprint tv and other power vision plans

Journeyman

will mogul play sprint tv and other power vision plans

Will the mogul support sprint tv? Sprint.com says its not a supported phone, and a rep at a sprint store said it does.

Also i say some posts on here that say it doesn't. Can anybody help?

3 REPLIES 3
Journeyman

Re: will mogul play sprint tv and other power vision plans

Sprint TV is not on the Mogul but at PC Geeks, you can download the hacked program from the Treo so you can use Sprint TV. I don't know if the hacked program has been made compatible with the new 3.35 ROM update. It also does not support Sprint Radio. Your sales representative has misinformed you.I have had my Mogul since December and the only way to get TV is by the hacked version. If you observe the programs on the phone, this is what you will have. Make sure TeleNav is already installed, this means the phone has been updated to the new ROM update. Also, you cannot send picture mail and/or video mail by text due to Windows based phone. You can send it by email attachment only. Hope this helps!

Journeyman

well to be clear here its not a wm fault its 100% a sprint fault mms works great on other carriers windows mobile phones

Journeyman

It has been confirmed that with upcoming windows 6.1 upgrade Mogul will be able to play sprint tv.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat