Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

windows phone 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

windows phone 7

is sprint going to have phones available when wp7 launches....so far, the only other carriers that seems to be proactive is AT&T and T-mobile

but never heard anything about sprint..can anyone provide updates?

Tags (1)
10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: windows phone 7

Microsoft listed them as a partner in its press release, not sure if its going to be available at launch or not but im holding off on the evo until i can find out.

Message was edited by: saxonwilliams

Highlighted
Journeyman

I am with the rest of you. I want to see what Sprint will be offering when Window Phone 7 is available. I have made it known that I would like to see the LG E900 made available to us, because it has a hardware keyboard. I am so done with the virtual ones!

Highlighted
Journeyman

As to Treo Pro Sprint wont let me upgrade from 6.1 to 6.5 so I don't imagine seeing 7

Highlighted
Journeyman

If Sprint does not have a Windows Phone 7 before November, I will be forced to move to AT&T or Verizon.

Please Sprint, give us some clarity.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Sprint is holding an event for Developers and Windows Phone will be the Premier Sponsor

so I really think this is promising news for Sprint costomers ....

http://developer.sprint.com/site/global/community/events/2010devcon/2010_conference_home.jsp

Highlighted
Journeyman

while an event for developers is wonderful news affecting new products, taking care of existing customers by simply making software upgrades possible seems to be standard business practice everywhere else except here. Moreover it is so unlike Microsoft which, in the area of pc's, goes out of its way to get you to upgrade software.

Highlighted
Journeyman

Great information. Thanks for the link. I am a little less concerned that Sprint will be left in the dust with regard to W7P. With Microsoft Phone being a Premier sponsor of the Sprint DevCon, we can hope to have phones by year's end?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yes this does not garentee anything but it should be a sign that they will be carring the phone

I just wish they would make some kind of anouncemnet

I can't stand google and I'm sick of them stealing everyones info and they just dont give a care...

plus the new phone from microsoft does look awsome...

Highlighted
Journeyman

Looks like we are (CDMA) not going to get a WP7 phone till next year (you can thank M$ for that)

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13860_3-20016752-56.html

UGH!!!

Highlighted
Journeyman

Yup,

I love Sprint, I have been with them for over 15 years but I can't wait until 2011

I will move to Tmobile since the pircing is much closer to Sprint and I'm not a huge ATT Fan..

I might keep one phone from my family plan on sprint depending on how much they will charge me and

than I will move back once they get a 4g windows phone 7 .... the Tmobile plan that I will pick does not

involve a contract so I can move anytime but agian I love Sprint ,

I understand Microsofts position that CDMA is on verizon and sprint and the rest of the world is on GSM

its really a no brainer but I can only wish the news changes on October 12th when they anounce the release..

Mark

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat