ZTE Fury™ fact sheet
ZTE Fury™ is a budget-friendly, Android device that doesn’t skimp on features and comes at price point that won’t break the bank. Ideal for families who want the convenience and connectedness of a smartphone at an accessible price point, ZTE Fury is a full-featured Android device with a 3.5-inch capacitive display, 5 MP camera with LED flash and 3G mobile hotspot capabilities.
The device boasts 4GB of internal memory, and comes preloaded with Sprint ID, a unique feature that enables customers to have a fully personalized experience with a few simple clicks. Customers can download and switch among five self-selected ID packs filled with ringtones, wallpapers, widgets and applications that are tailored to an individual’s lifestyle and interests.
ZTE Fury is capable of managing everyday multitasking and storing a large amount of multimedia content, such as photos and music. Paired with Sprint’s nationwide 3G network, customers can stay connected with their friends, family, business and community through more than 400,000 applications available in the Android Market™, including those dedicated to social networking, messaging and gaming.
· Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) with Android Market™
· 3.5” touch capacitive display
· 5 MP camera with LED flash
· 1GHz Qualcomm MSM8655 processor
· WiFi Enabled – 802.11 b/g with Mobile Hotspot capability supporting up to
five Wi-Fi enabled devices to share the 3G experience simultaneously
· Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
· Sprint Zone, Sprint TV, Sprint Music Plus, NASCAR Sprint Cup Mobile and more
· microSD card slot with 2GB card included (supports up to 32GB)
· Sprint ID, a user-friendly means of customizing Android content on mobile phones
· Dimensions: 4.65" (H) 2.46" (W) .047" (D)
· Weight: 4.94 oz
· Main Display: 3.5” Display featuring (480*320) HVGA 16M Colors with IPS Technology
· Memory: 512MB RAM, 4GB ROM
· Standard Battery: 1500 mAh, up to 8 hours talk time*
*All talk and standby times are quoted in Digital Mode and are approximate. Battery performance depends on network configuration, signal strength, operating temperature, select features, and voice, data and other application usage patterns.
Well, smartphones are said to be amazing in a lot of respects, they allow the user to combine a host of functions in a single device. One's phone can also become their PDA, phone, computer, as well as a n entertainment complex all-in-one. In addition to that, the app can be pretty cool too. Also, the phone has access to Sprint Family Services, a selection of apps from Sprint that users have to subscribe to. The barrier for most people in getting a smartphone is the first cost of the smartphone, as forking over $200 and then agreeing to at least 2 years of a contract is daunting. Sprint would like to make it simpler, as the provider is presenting an Android phone, the ZTE Fury, for $20 with a 2-year contract. Source of article: Sprint offering ZTE Fury Android phone for $20.