cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

Journeyman

Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

I just got this phone and I got this phone only because I was tired of the other Sprint phone I had screen freezing up. I didn't have time to go get the screen replaced every couple months. I got this phone because I thought it would fall under my phone credit not for the likeness of the phone, I never heard of it! This phone takes messed up pictures, doesn't fully text(kick back), web loads slowly, DOES NOT HOLD A CHARGE, it constantly cuts off (I was on an important call with my daughter and the phone hung up on her and scared her, for no reason), it freezes, I keep getting calls but my phone DOES NOT RING, etc. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PHONE TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!!

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

hellno12 a room mate of mine happen to face similar issues on the phone.He contacted ZTE to check as to wat can be done. Zte said there could be a software glitch  and had him perform a reset which erased all his data ofcourse but it seemed to work for him, i have the steps to do that go to :-menu---setting---Privacy---Factory data reset.

Take off ur SD card before u do that so u can back up all ur data. And also i happen to ask ZTE wat if this does not work? They said if the phone was within a year of purchase you can send the phone to them and they will repair the phone and send  it back to u free of cost as far as there is no physical or water damage. The only issue is u will have to stay without a phne till u get it back and u have to take care of 1 side of shipping charge. (But ZTE will take care of the return shipping) try the reset 1st if that does not work contact ZTE..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

If nothing works then contact the manufacturer they'll help you out with solving your issues.

Community News

This is a PUBLIC ARCHIVE board, all artciles are read only.

Please click here to search the Active Community.