cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

Journeyman

Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

I just got this phone and I got this phone only because I was tired of the other Sprint phone I had screen freezing up. I didn't have time to go get the screen replaced every couple months. I got this phone because I thought it would fall under my phone credit not for the likeness of the phone, I never heard of it! This phone takes messed up pictures, doesn't fully text(kick back), web loads slowly, DOES NOT HOLD A CHARGE, it constantly cuts off (I was on an important call with my daughter and the phone hung up on her and scared her, for no reason), it freezes, I keep getting calls but my phone DOES NOT RING, etc. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PHONE TO MY WORST ENEMY!!!!

2 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

hellno12 a room mate of mine happen to face similar issues on the phone.He contacted ZTE to check as to wat can be done. Zte said there could be a software glitch  and had him perform a reset which erased all his data ofcourse but it seemed to work for him, i have the steps to do that go to :-menu---setting---Privacy---Factory data reset.

Take off ur SD card before u do that so u can back up all ur data. And also i happen to ask ZTE wat if this does not work? They said if the phone was within a year of purchase you can send the phone to them and they will repair the phone and send  it back to u free of cost as far as there is no physical or water damage. The only issue is u will have to stay without a phne till u get it back and u have to take care of 1 side of shipping charge. (But ZTE will take care of the return shipping) try the reset 1st if that does not work contact ZTE..

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Problems with my ZTE Fury: DO NOT BUY/ TAKE BACK

If nothing works then contact the manufacturer they'll help you out with solving your issues.

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.