ZTE Optik Software Update - B09 B10
- Google DRM solution
- Google Music
- Persistent notification after BT transfer
- Software version corrected in x-wap profile
- Sim City closes when attempting to purchase while connected to Wifi
- Sim City download issue fixed
- Response when connected to a computer via USB cable
- Software version is B10; build number is V55V1.1.0B10
- See the ZTE Optik Software Update blog for install instructions
Message was edited by: dshoem01 - updated software version to reflect change made by the manufacturer
I have been waiting over two weeks and have yet to recieve this much needed update.
Wish there was another way to download it.
Apparrently this update is not yet available. I'm currently showing B08 on my Optik and it says I am up-to-date on my Andriod version and there are no firmware updates either. I contacted Sprint customer service and the suggestion was to factory reset which I eventually did based on the idea there was some problem to getting B09 that a factory reset might help acheive. Factory reset did not work, so we're still waiting for the B09 release. Silly thing about the whole matter, this was to get the SimCity app to starting downloading the content needed to run the pre-installed game. Any/all help/info would be appriciated dshoem01. Thanks.
I called Sprint and they said the update is coming out in waves. They told me to google it and see if I could download it, but no luck. They also said it could take a couple days or a couple months.
Guess all I can do is wait, but I just want to play Sim City. lol
My apologies, I think they moved the rollout date after I posted this. I'm hearing that it should be reaching all devices today (5/4)...not sure what time it's expected.