cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Protecting your investment

Sprint Product Ambassador

2.PNG

When I unboxed my S8 i was really impressed with the build quality and design, Samsung really knows how to make a good looking phone. I like to keep my gadgets looking as new as possible, so a case is a must. I have been exclusively using Spigen cases for a few years now. I believe they offer better protection at a cheaper price to competitors. What I look for in a case when getting a new device is look, features and most important protection. Typically cases don't add anything besides protecting from damage. Well Spigen has added a kick stand on this model, not to mention several of their other cases have card holders as well. The kick stand is always appreciated, I enjoy having my phone propped up and then I can see all my notifications flowing in, not to mention the convenient way to watch videos not having to hold the device. This feature recently saved me a big headache while flying a few weeks ago. I only had my phone and nothing to lean it against on the fold down trey tables on the plan. Well if you have this case its no big deal, i used the kick stand to watch a moving the entire flight. The plan had some turbulence as well and the phone renamed standing. The three protection features that Spigen touts are the dual layer design, military grade and shock resistance. Arguably the most important part of the case because we all drop our phones sometimes.

4.PNG

The dual layer design is shown below adding more cushion for the device. This aids in shock resistance because of combo of rubber and hard TPU plastic.

3.PNG

I have always enjoyed when Spigen makes the buttons feel more tactile and easily identifiable without looking at the phone. The power and the volume rocker has different gripping material so your fingers can easily adjust the volume/ power the screen on.

5.PNG

These cases have been a long time favorite of mine for awhile!

Pictures provided by spigen.com

About the Author
  • Grew up in Indiana and graduated from Indiana State University. Moved to Florida in 2012 and began working for Sprint and I have enjoyed this company ever since. I am passionate about technology and love helping our our customers with tips and troubleshooting devices. I am blessed to be apart of the Sprint Product Ambassadors team to test out and review the latest devices Sprint has to offer!