cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems with the blocking of unwanted calls/texts?

Journeyman

Anyone else having problems with the blocking of unwanted calls/texts?

I dont know if its my Apple Iphone 4 or Sprint but I keep trying to block certain numbers but they keep getting through no matter what I do. Any suggestions? I would love an app that says the number is no longer in service??

Tags (1)
12 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Anyone else having problems with the blocking of unwanted calls/texts?

Hi,

I haven't had any problems. I went online earlier and blocked a number and a text. You must be the primary account holder to make the change. Takes 15-30 minutes for changes to register.

Log into your account > click on my preferences tab > bottom left of page under limits and permissions  you have block text or block voice. If you have more than one device you will need to select which device. You can block 50 numbers or 50 text messages. 

Journeyman

I am the account holder and Ive done all that. The numbers still get through. I may just have to change my number again although I really dont want to

Journeyman

I am having the same problems too and I am the primary account holder.

Wizard

Don't do anything drastic. Maybe one of the Sprint reps close to Sprint.com can step in here and fix your problem.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Are you trying to block phone numbers using your iPhone on the Sprint Mobile website?

Or are you trying to block the numbers using a desktop / laptop computer and the full www.sprint.com website?

Thanks,

Will

Journeyman

via the sprint website using a laptop.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Thank you!

I'm sending you a private message to gather some more details about your problem with call blocking on the Sprint.com website.

Will

Journeyman

WAs there ever an answer to this? I have the same problem!

Journeyman

i am having this problem!! the harassing calls have to stop!!! i have changed my number twice already and was really hoping this would work!