cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else having problems with the blocking of unwanted calls/texts?

12 REPLIES
Master

Re: Anyone else having problems with the blocking of unwanted calls/texts?

Timmmm42@pacbell.net,

Thanks for posting and I'm sorry for the delayed response. Have you blocked the numbers you don't want coming through on your daughters phone on Sprint.com already? If so, they shouldn't be able to text or call her. We can help you out and verify if the numbers are blocked. Just send us a PM at Sprintcare with your account number/phone number, security pin/answer and link to this post. We will get this figured out for you. Thank you.

Nicole
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

Same problem.  I am trying to allow only four numbers to send texts to my daughter's phone, but all numbers are still coming through.

Master

Girljesse

I hear you. Receiving communication from an unwanted party is never welcome. Good news is, you can block the number that is calling you. Learn more on how to on your preferred time here, http://bit.ly/1ihUVeM. Let me know if you have any other questions.

*David S

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

i am having this problem!! the harassing calls have to stop!!! i have changed my number twice already and was really hoping this would work!

Journeyman

WAs there ever an answer to this? I have the same problem!

Sprint Product Ambassador

Thank you!

I'm sending you a private message to gather some more details about your problem with call blocking on the Sprint.com website.

Will

Journeyman

via the sprint website using a laptop.

Sprint Product Ambassador

Are you trying to block phone numbers using your iPhone on the Sprint Mobile website?

Or are you trying to block the numbers using a desktop / laptop computer and the full www.sprint.com website?

Thanks,

Will

Wizard

Don't do anything drastic. Maybe one of the Sprint reps close to Sprint.com can step in here and fix your problem.

Journeyman

I am having the same problems too and I am the primary account holder.