cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked Shortcode txting

Journeyman

Blocked Shortcode txting

Shortcode texting is blocked. I tried 9999 allow.  It didn't work.  I would like a sprint tech to unblock. Please contact me asap. Thank you.

10 REPLIES
Journeyman

Re: Blocked Shortcode txting

vicki328,

I hear you! I’m happy to help. I would be happy to unblock this for you. in order to do so I need your account info. Can you PM me your name, phone number and pin. Please include all phone numbers you want the block removed from. I look forward to hearing from you.

Laura,

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Laura i am having the same issue. please help all my short code texts are blocked.

Journeyman

vaper60,

No problem! I’m here to help! I can get the block removed for you. Like I stated above I need you to send me a PM with your account info. Please include your name, phone# and pin. If you need it removed for other lines on the account I can do that too, please include all numbers you wish to have the block removed from.

Laura,

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

Laura my phone has short code blocked can you fix mine?

Sprint Social Care

Good morning Garrett1960

It would be my pleasure to assist you with the short code. Shoot us a Private message by clicking HERE. Include your phone number and PIN.

Juan

Sprint Social Care

Juan
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My iPhone as well blocked for short code texting...how can I fix it?

Master

YNMN,

We got you. No worries, please send me a private message, include your name, Sprint telephone number, security PIN or the answer to the security question.

To message me click here

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Master

YNMN,

We appreciate you reaching out to us about this in private message, I have replied with the requested info, please check your inbox.

Thank you for being part of the Sprint Family.

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Journeyman

Thank you!

Master

YNMN,

We are glad we were able to help resolve your issue. Don't forget to download the Sprint Zone app, you can use it to manage your account right from your device.  For more info visit: http://sprint.co/1WJ9EH2

Ina.

Sprint Social Care.

Ina.
Sprint Social Care Team.
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat