cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking Numbers

Highlighted
Patron

Blocking Numbers

I had added a number to 2 of my lines to block it, but now when i go to try to add a another number it won't let me. It just won't let me do anything at all. Is there a reason for that? I would really like to block a number and then the ones i had added to the block list aren't there anymore either.

Tags (3)
4 REPLIES 4
Journeyman

Re: Blocking Numbers

I am having the same issue. Its not blocking anything ! & when I call the reps have no clue of anything. RIDICULOUS !

Wizard

zully69

Oh no! Let's see how we can help. Are you getting an error message when inputting the phone numbers to block? Also, are you texting from voice calls and/or texting?

If texting only, try blocking from your mobile phone. Send a text message from the phone to 9999 with the following in the body of the message: Block 1234567890 then SEND. A confirmation message is received for the change.

(Of course, replace 1234567890 with the actual number you would like to block. )

Ruth E

Social Media Team

Journeyman

No number can be input to block, therefore, nothing gets blocked.  When i click on the phone i am wanting to block numbers on, it just turns grey. i dont have the option of even entering a number. I tried to see if i can block other things as well such as internet. Nothing happened. it just turns grey as well.

Wizard

LIZARO

Oh my! I understand.

Unitl this is resolved, I would like to help and block the numbers for you until you are able to gain access to this feature on Sprint.com.

Feel free to send me a private message with your name, phone number, pin code and the 10-digit phone number(s) you would like to have blocked from calling your phone number.

Ruth E

Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat