Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Failed...

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Call Failed...

I know this has probably been asked a million times and I apologize for asking it again but almost all of my phone calls, outgoing and incoming drop and say "Call Failed". SMS messages often fail to send too. What can I do??

Thanks!

17 REPLIES
Master

Re: Call Failed...

deathofaplanet,

Thanks for reaching out to us. You do not need to apologize for asking questions, we're here to answer them! How long has this issue been going on? What phone are you using? Can I also get your zip and cross streets to check the towers in the area?

Thanks,
*Liz
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I have an iPhone 4. Model MD200LL/A. I activated it yesterday and it began dropping calls saying "Call Failed" immediately. Same with the text messages failing and it's been like that ever since.

My zip is 32137 and the cross streets are Fairways Circle and Palm Coast Parkway NE.

Master

Hi,

Thanks for the location info. I did notice that one of your nearby towers is reporting some low numbers. I have notified our technicians of this concern. Have you tried doing any updates on the iPhone? If you need assistance, check out this tutorial at http://bit.ly/1iLnHIo. Please let us know if you have any questions.

-Sarah W
Social Care
Journeyman

Thanks Sarah.

I've completed a service update a few times already. I just did another for good measure. I also upgraded to IOS 7.1.

Is there a chance of this improving? I don't want to go back to my last carrier. =(

Master

deathofaplanet,

We do Apologize. The EVDO in your area is down. I have notified the Technicians about the tower. We're sorry for all the inconvenience this has caused you. Please keep us updated on your service. We want to stay on top of this for you. Thank you for your help and patience with this issue.

Thank you,
April
Journeyman

Yeah my phone drops calls every time I make a call from my house or receive any

Master

Goodb4evil,

Sorry to hear that. Let's take a look at the coverage in your area. Please provide your zip code and cross-streets.
Thanks!
- Yannick
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

My calls are failing. I can revive calls but, I can't make any calls. I live in zip 33647.

Master

Julleyka0604, Thank you for that information. When did this start happening? May I also have the cross street to the area please? - Vanessa
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I also am experiencing call failed on both incoming and outgoing calls - this isn't only happening at my home though - it's anywhere that I am.  It's been going on for about a week or two.

Sprint Social Care

dowens2866, Hello there! Do you still experiencing issues with the service? If so, please provide me the nearest cross streets and ZIP code of the area for further assistance.

Kryshna

Sprint Social Care Team

Kryshna
Sprint Social Care
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:30 AM CT - 5:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat