Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can a Verizon iPhone 4 be used on Sprint?

Highlighted
Journeyman

Can a Verizon iPhone 4 be used on Sprint?

Hi,

I'm a Verizon customer who will be upgrading my phone soon.  My sister is a Sprint customer, and would like my old Verizon iPhone 4 (not 4S) when I upgrade, but I'm not sure she will be able to get it activated on Sprint's network.  Is this possible?  Just wondering before I send her my phone.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can a Verizon iPhone 4 be used on Sprint?

chrizbazakary-

Hello and thanks so much for the post! The Verizon iteration of the iPhone 4 is unfortunately not compatible with the Sprint network. The good news is that we have excellent pricing available for all of our Smartphones and we also offer a Buyback Program. To take a look at what you can get for the iPhone 4 as a Buyback, take a look at www.sprint.com/buyback.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

Warm Regards,

William

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat