cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I activate my iPhone

Journeyman

How can I activate my iPhone

I just go a iPhone 4 were the account has not been active for six months and I want to activate it on the framliy plan can a radio shack activate it or can I do it online through the framliy plan

3 REPLIES 3
Master

Re: How can I activate my iPhone

Brownsfan - As long as the device was not tied to an account/line that owes a balance you should be able to activate the device via My Sprint on Sprint.com. - Sean
Sprint Social Care
Journeyman

I got the iPhone 4 on eBay and the seller contacted sprint to make it were the account is not active but I still can not activate the phone because it says the meid number has exceed the number of views for the account after the seller got confirmation from sprint that the phone is not active so how do I activate it.

Master

That's an odd error message Brownsfan.  If you already have an active Sprint account, please click the following link to Send a private message to SprintCare.  We'll need your Sprint phone number, security info, and the ESN or MEID in order to look into it. - Christy

Sprint Social Care

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat