cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hurricane Isaac straight to vm

Highlighted
Journeyman

Hurricane Isaac straight to vm

I don't know if it's due to the hurricane or the towers being downs . But I truly need help with this . My issue is that I can call out sometimes and being able to talk or it will be a long pause saying calling so and so then the phone start to ring but certain calls go through. A lot of people are saying that they have been calling me but my phone goes straight to voice mail . I don't hear the phone ringing or I don't have missed calls from them . Anyone have any suggestion on what to do ? Or can a rep check the towers in the 70812 area ?

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: Hurricane Isaac straight to vm

terrica1025,

I hope your friends and family are all ok. We do have some outages in that zip code because of the hurricane.  We have technicians in the field working to restore services as quickly as possible.  The main outage I pulled shows an estimated time of repair for 9/5 late afternoon.  I can look at a more specific area if you'd like to post some cross streets and city.

Thank you,

David

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat