cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I GOT ROBBED for my IPhone and from SPRINT!!!!!

Journeyman

I GOT ROBBED for my IPhone and from SPRINT!!!!!

While standing at the bus stop two days ago, I was violently robbed for my purse and Iphone. Put a track on the phone, but OF COURSE, the phone is offline and unable to be tracked. Called Sprint, beacause purchasing an insurance for 100 dollars,Ilet alone the amount the phone costs, would constitute Apple or Sprint to want to help. I called Sprint crying perfusely asking them is there anything that they or Apple can do for me. They tolde me NOTHING....WOW... All I kept hearing is that my bill was becoming due, and I NEEDED to pay the bill.. ARE YOU SERIOUS???? Wow Sprint, I am complaining to who ever listens and will contact Corporate Offices, The Better Business Bureau, and any other agency that will hear the frustration and NON CARING customer service has. Im paying $100 amonth for a bill for Sprint,  WOW.. I also have a Cricket Android Phone. MY BILL every month is 45dollars a month, my calls are NOT dropped and the service is suprisingly better. WOW SPRINT. I BET YOU LOSE BUSINESS BECAUSE I AM FACEBOOKING MY 3000 FRIENDS AND TELLING THEM HOW SPRINT IS A RIP OFF... THANKS FOR NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 REPLIES

Re: I GOT ROBBED for my IPhone and from SPRINT!!!!!

vneal2004,

Wow, I am definitely sorry to hear that happend to you. We can discuss this further.

I am sending you a PM, please check your inbox.

Thank you,

----George

Journeyman

Hi

I didn't recieve a PM from you yet.

Highlighted

vneal2004,

I do apologize if you didn't receive it. I am sending you another PM now.

Thank you for your patience,

George

Journeyman

THANKS FOR THE EMAIL ADDRESS, BUT THEY DIDNT HELP A BIT...I HATE SPRINT.. THEY STILL WANT ME TO BUY ANOTHER PHONE.. CHEAPEST 100BUCKS... ARE YOU SERIOUS??? I WILL CONTINUE TO BLOG, SEND BAD REVIEWS, POST ON TWITTER, FB, AND IG ABOUT HOW SPRINT IS A RIP OFF. HEY, THIS BLOG GOT 564 VIEWS, IM NOT STOPPING UNTIL I KNOW THAT MY SITUATION INFLUENCED  THEM NOT TO CHOOSE SPRINT CRICKET IS BETTER FOR PARTIAL THE COST OF SPRINT. THATS BAD.. SMH AT SPRINT...

vneal2004,

I appreciate your contacting me back. I am very sorry to hear that your experiencing was still not resolved.

I am going to send you a PM once again about your situation.

Thank you,

George M.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Community News

Find out whats happening on the bridge, we'll share new features and fun on the community as well as exciting news from the mothership...read more.