cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am really getting tired of the constant run around...

Highlighted
Patron

I am really getting tired of the constant run around...

I have an Apple Iphone 4, it constantly freezes, turns off randomly, drops calls when they do come in, and it won't let me upgrade my software through Sprint network, wifi or plugged in and it says my spring board constantly crashes...I went to a Sprint store in Eden Prairie, MN and they told me there's nothing they can do and I'll have to wait until Feb 14 to change phones or pay for purchase price!!! This is outrageous, I'm not asking for a different phone, I want mine to WORK properly. If it's not possible to get mine to work properly, then replace it, I only got it June 2012. I tried calling customer service, however, they are no help at all. I'm a sales consultant and my phone is my life line to making deals and making a living for my family, so I don't think I'm asking too much for the service I pay for and the equipment I bought to work the correct way. If Sprint can't get this right, we will unfortunately have no choice but to go back to Verizon at the end of our contract. I just don't understand how they would even let this continue on like this after all my complaints without even trying to offer a solution of any type, I can't sell a car with only 3 wheels, so I don't see how they can sell service that doesn't keep me connected.

2 REPLIES 2
Wizard

Re: I am really getting tired of the constant run around...

You're describing things which could involve Sprint or Apple; maybe both.  Since you have a one-year manufacturer's device product warranty with Apple, you can find out if your device is defective, and if so, Apple will replace it on the spot.  Head to an Apple Store and get it checked out.

Patron

Re: I am really getting tired of the constant run around...

I went into Sprint today, and got sent to another Sprint with a tech center, they tried to fix my phone, they said they see I'm dropping calls where I work and where I live, but there's not much they can do. They also said that it might be because the iPhone 4 has a single antena vs the other iphones that have dual antenas. I'm really getting tired of this, as is my work...if they can't figure out a solution, get my phone working the way it should, get me into a different phone that will do the job, I'll have no choice but to switch to a carrier that will. It is on the Sprint side according to them.

Community News

Need Help? 
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base.
If you have an account question you can create a post and one of our Social Care Agents will help you.
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat