cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm the owner of the account an the site always says that I cannot change my number cause I'm not the admin but I'am I've talk to customer service about this been in sprint store now can't do that make texted messages wondering what's next

Highlighted
Patron

I'm the owner of the account an the site always says that I cannot change my number cause I'm not the admin but I'am I've talk to customer service about this been in sprint store now can't do that make texted messages wondering what's next

I'm the owner of the account an the site always says that I cannot change my number cause I'm not the admin but I'am I've talk to customer service about this been in sprint store now can't do that make texted messages wondering what's  next 

1 REPLY 1
Wizard

Re: I'm the owner of the account an the site always says that I cannot change my number cause I'm not the admin but I'am I've talk to customer service about this been in sprint store now can't do that make texted messages wondering what's next

Jdoggy13,

What steps were taken at a Sprint store? The store should be able to verify your identity by providing them forms of identification. They will be able to change or reset you security PIN and Question answer so you can validate your account to make the requested changes. Alternately, you can change your phone number through Sprint.com if you have a login for that.

Thank you,

Chris

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Friday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat