cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need help with blocking 9016 text from iphone 4.. PLEASE?!?!

Patron

I need help with blocking 9016 text from iphone 4.. PLEASE?!?!

I have been getting a text from 9016 now for 3 months. Ive called at least 8 times and talked to 8 different people and no one can seem to help me. They can manage to stop it for a week or two but, it always starts back. Just since Saturday morning at 12:00 am I have recieved 28 of these messages. I am about to have a nervous breakdown. They are coming EVERY hour of the day and night!! Someone PLEASE tell me you can help me with this. I love sprint and would hate to have to leave them becausse of this.

11 REPLIES 11

Re: I need help with blocking 9016 text from iphone 4.. PLEASE?!?!

alyssa0503-

Good afternoon and thanks for reaching out to us for help! Can you tell me what the content is within the messages? I apologize for this and I look forward to assisting with putting your frustration to rest!

Regards,

William

Sprint Social Care Team

Patron

//ANDROID:$(from) has sent you a sprint voice message. Call $ {callbackno} to listen. and then a bunch of random numbers and letters

alyssa0503-

Thanks so much for the reply! Did you recently upgrade from an Android device to an iPhone or change your number?

Thanks-

William

Patron

No sir. I have only been with sprint for two years and I have had the same phone the whole time. Iphone 4

alyssa0503-

Is this a daily occurrence or is it every other day, or intermittent?

Thanks!

William

Patron

everyday... every hour! I have already gotten 12 since midnight

Yuck! We need to put an end to this! Please send me a private message with your account information. I have a couple of things that I'd like to try. Do you have any voice messages that you are saving?

Thanks-

William

Patron

no sir. no saved voice messages

Cool. I got your PM. Give me just a couple minutes to reply. Thanks so much!

-William

Journeyman

I also am getting this message, I just got one and I got one at 4:30am.

//ANDROID:${from} has sent you a Sprint Voice Message. Call ${callbackno} to listen. CFGs1840.0=1050f7a2bc842d879a61dL2eNNFb//C

...any idea what it is?

Master

Tripe123

Hello, How long has it been since you have been receiving this message? Have you recently made any changes to your account? As far as swapped to a different device, change your phone number? etc. How often is this happening?

Ash,
Sprint Social Care Team
Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat