Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPHONE 4 ( 3g speed slow )

Highlighted
Journeyman

IPHONE 4 ( 3g speed slow )

Hello,

I just upgraded to the iphone 4 , and well i have noticed during the day my 3g speed is so slow that it hardly cant do anything without wifi. But at night 1am 2 am it download almost everytime at 1mb and 256 k upload. While during the day it is around .12 down and .001 upload. I am located in Picayune MS 39466 near 800 hwy 11 south . Can someone please tell me when the network will be ready to handle this and give us reliable 3g. I now see why the 3g is unlimted with no data caps or throttling because it is so slow noone would ever get anywhere near there cap, and it cant be throttled because it is so slow.

See middle of the night and see the day time. It is clear evidence that they have overloaded there network. Sprint time for some improvements before I walk to Verizon....

2 REPLIES 2
Journeyman

Re: IPHONE 4 ( 3g speed slow )

I am having a similar issue. Just started my contract with sprint about a week ago and got the iphone4. Horrible connection speeds day and night. Makes this iPhone pretty much useless. I live in Cincinnati Ohio less than 7 miles from downtown. I am still with in my 14 days, so unless sprint can offer a fix I am walking.

Journeyman

Re: IPHONE 4 ( 3g speed slow )

It doesn't matter where you are.  

The problem is everywhere. 

Soon as I have the money, I'm buying out of my contract and moving my family to another carrier.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat