cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IPhone4 and Voicemail (MWI)?

Go to solution
Journeyman

Well heres the thing, if they reset your voice mail provosining, your going to loose all your voice mails anyway ... Because taking it off your account and putting it back on .... Is going to delete all those messages anyway! So! With that being said, Your going to sit around and supposedly wait for a rep when they probably aren't going to call you back, and even if they do, i guarantee there gonna reset your voice mail any way, which again you will loose all your voice mails, SO, I would honestly try this if you want a quick fix... if this doesn't work my apologize, but it worked for me

Journeyman

it worked, thanks for saving the call to sprint.

after you change it online you need to change it in the phone too, it works perfectly now

Thanks again

Journeyman

Folks as a long time iPhone user, i have learned that when in doubt power down your phone and reboot it...I had this same issue when I recently changed carriers..but that was the quick fix..

Journeyman

Not having a working voice mail indicator can cause serious problems - in emergencies - this is SO necessary.  A non working voice mail message indicator can cause serious problems.  Ignoring serious family and work problems is something that Spring and Apple users should not have to put up with - at any price - and these phones and plans are very high priced.  Not sure what Spring and Apple are up to.

Apple and Sprint should fix this error ASAP.  What are they waiting for?

Wizard

The sky is falling!  Did you read the responses in the thread that you're replying to?  Only a few people have had this issue, and the simple solution (fix) was explained within the responses above.

Journeyman

I tried the suggestions about changing the passcode on website and iPhone, powering on and off, etc.  Nothing worked, so I called Sprint tech support and it was a short call (maybe 15 or 20 minutes) and they took care of it.  Works now.

Journeyman

I tried the suggestions about changing the passcode on website and iPhone, powering on and off, etc.  Nothing worked, so I called Sprint tech support and it was a short call (maybe 15 or 20 minutes) and they took care of it.  Works now.  Don't know why that solution works for some and not others.

Now that I think about it, when they reset my voicemail the voicemail screen had a "setup" icon that I had never seen before.  Maybe something about the iPhone setup messed up and never directed me to go through the "setup" process of picking a passcode.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat