cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No reception at my location. How do I update towers?

Journeyman

No reception at my location. How do I update towers?

No reception at my location - unable to make or receive calls.  How do I update cell towers (prl code)???

4 REPLIES
Master

Re: No reception at my location. How do I update towers?

I apologize for the issue. Can I have your  zip code  please so that I can check if there is any reported Voice outage going on at your location?

Abe

Highlighted
Journeyman

Zip is 28409 - location is Masonboro Loop Rd & Pine Bark CT.  This is an everyday problem - have to stand in backyard & turn just right to get reception.  Very poor coverage.

Journeyman

I'm having the same issue. No service or reception in and around my apartment. My zip code is 19026.

GrandMaster

you will need to post in the customer service forum. youre currently posting in a thread from 3+ years ago.

I like many others come onto this site for assistance and to help others. Marking a reply as helpful or correct helps others with like issues when they try to search the site for assistance. I do not work for Sprint and my suggestions and or opinions are my own. *************************************************************************************************************
Community News

Please help us to keep our Community a positive laughing and helpful innocent space for all members cool.
Be sure to read our Rules & Guidelines and if you have any concerns surprised just send a private sealed message to @Seawolf or @A11ey, and we'll check it out!