Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community Registration currently closed. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat or visit community.t-mobile.com
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal hotspot charge?

Go to solution
Highlighted
Journeyman

Personal hotspot charge?

So ill get straight to the point and ask my questions.

1.) Will using personal hotspot on my iPhone 4 cost extra money and if so how much? I currently have unlimited data.

2.) why does this feature cost money? I'm already paying for the data, and it's not very fast anyways as I can't get 4G speeds on my iPhone 4.... So its not like I can use it while I'm sharing data. Can someone answer my questions please? By the way I don't have any problems with sprint, and if it does cost a little money it wouldn't be a huge problem, just wouldn't use it then! Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Master

MALLARY - Data usage notifications are sent once the customer reaches 75%25 of the data usage limit. When the limit is reached the service will be suspended until the next billing cycle. If you need any further assistance, let me know. I'm here to help - Tevin
Sprint Social Care
Highlighted
Journeyman

Please tell me the 2015 price options for Sprint mobile hotspot, and exactly how it works.  I am considering it for my family's internet needs, e.g., 3 laptops, netflix, downloads, etc.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Master

mizsmalls, We currently have three mobile hotspot plans. There is a 3 GB hotspot for $34.99, 6 GB for $49.99 and 12 GB for $79.99. The amount that you decide to purchase will depend on the amount of data that your family uses per month. - Jodyann
Sprint Social Care

View solution in original post

Community News

Our Community is BACK!!
Hours of Operations are 7AM - 8PM CST. Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance after hours please visit Sprint Chat