cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone has shut off and will not come back on.

Patron

Phone has shut off and will not come back on.

Last night my phone shut off on its on (it was at 74%) and has yet to come back on. I have left it on the charger, I've pressed and held down the buttons on the phone multiple times and it still has not come back on. Can someone please help me figure this out?!i Thank you.

Tags (2)
5 REPLIES 5
Journeyman

Re: Phone has shut off and will not come back on.

I had the same thing happen to me and I'm sure ur phone is fixed by now, but for those who might b searching here for an answer to this problem, here it is: u have to do a soft restart, u do this by holding down ur home button (the circle at the bottom of the screen) and the power button at the exact same time and hold it till u see the apple icon. If this doesn't work u will have to go to a sprint repair store and they will have to do a hard restart, in which u will lose all ur information stored in ur phone. Good luck!

Journeyman

@binr thanks you save me a trip to sprint it work jus fine thanks alot

Master

SPICEYNIA1,

I apologize for the delayed response. Has this issue been resolved for you? Please let us know.

Dania

Social Care

Master

MILLZZZ86,

Thanks for the post, I'm glad to see your issue has been resolved. If you have any questions or encounter any other issues please let us know. Thank you.

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Master

binr,

Thank you for posting and for providing assistance to this thread, it is greatly appreciated. If you ever have any questions or need assistance with anything please feel free to post and let us know. Have a Great Day!

Charles G.

Sprint Social Care Team

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat