Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picture texting and group message issues iPhone 4

Highlighted
Journeyman

Picture texting and group message issues iPhone 4

I can not send group messages nor picture text on my iPhone 4. Has anyone had this issue? Group messaging and MMS switches are on!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Wizard

Re: Picture texting and group message issues iPhone 4

Comfoter365.

Thanks for your post. I apologize you are experiencing issues sending group message and picture messages. How long have you been experiencing this issue? Have you completed any basic troubleshooting for example; power cycling the device, updating both the profile and PRL's? If not, try these steps and keep me posted on the outcome.

Thank You,

DePaul W.

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

Re: Picture texting and group message issues iPhone 4

Hi _DePaul,

This has been going on for a month now! I have tried everything including getting a new phone from Apple and the result is the same. I have spent countless hours on the phone with Sprint but nothing is getting resolved. Apple says its a network issue, Sprint says its the phone. It doesn't make any difference whether I have all bars and WiFi the results the same.

Thank you for your reply,

Comforter365

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat