Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poor Service

Highlighted
Journeyman

Poor Service

Why can SPRINT not provide better service for my IPhone 4 .. while in my home.   I live in the city of Wilmington, NC  ... yet have terrible service while in my home, when I need the phone the most.   I have begged SPRINT to provide some kind of assistance or compentsation for the lack of service I am paying for.   They have the worst customer service assistance ever!!!   Once my contract is fullfilled  ... I will no longer be a SPRINT customer ... This will be the happiest day of my life!!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Poor Service

SeaPinesLady,

Thanks for your post and I'm sorry to see the issues you're having. Is this only happening in your home? To narrow down the area, can you let me know the zip and cross streets? Also, how long has this been happening? Thanks!

Dan

Sprint Social Care Team

Highlighted
Journeyman

This actually seems to be the case all over Wilmington. I just got my new iPhone 5 and I am a brand new Sprint customer as of Feb 25th (2 days ago). I live in the 28401 area code and my service is almost non-existent. I get 3G every 30 seconds then it drops off and down to 1 bar for the majority of the time I'm in my home. I was out near the Independence mall last night and could not get any web pages to load. My call reception is bad at home. This is not what I expected from such a large cell phone company.

I just switched from Verizon and I hope I didn't make a mistake. I have never had an issue with Verizon.

I hope visiting my local Sprint store will help me with my issues...

Highlighted

Staats1989,

Thank you for voicing your concern, I understand how frustrating this must be. I don’t see any network issues based on the zip code you provided. I would like to look at the nearest tower performance, if you don’t mind; please provide your nearest cross street. If you already went to the Sprint store, let us know what feedback they provided you.

TheFifthLetter

Sprint Social Care

Highlighted
Journeyman

You are not the only one having this problem, I live in Amarillo, TX and I can't send/recieve texts or calls. It's not just me my wife has the exact same phone and we are both having the same problem. My wife and I have already talked about just paying the money to end our contract. This is ridiculous my pregnant wife was in a car accident and couldn't get ahold of anyone, she had to drive the messed up car home. That was the last straw.

Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat