Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community is currently read-only. Please use the My Sprint app or Sprint.com to manage your account. If you need assistance, please visit Sprint.com/chat
Sprint Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So fed up with sprint and their lies!!!!

Highlighted
Patron

So fed up with sprint and their lies!!!!

When my husband and I switch from another company last year to  come to sprint ( I was happy with them but he wanted an Iphone ) after a week the service was so crappy. The first time I called I received a credit and was told the towers were being updated to give them 3months and they asked for patients......fine ok! 3 months passed and still the same thing but no credit this time, I was told their will be a credit in the end, but had no end date. So from Feb of 2012 til now no improvement on this bull**** service even after a text comes thru on the phone saying the towers are done !!! So my husband decides to go into the apple store because his phone had no Internet for 2 days, to his surprise he was told that BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE AN LTE PHONE OUR PHONE WILL NEVER WORK CORRECTLY AND WE NEED TO UPGRADE TO AN LTE PHONE!!! In so many words the tech said SPRINT WANTED THE IPHONE SO FREAKIN BAD THEY DIDN'T EVEN UP DATE THEIR SYSTEM/TOWERS TO CARRY THE PHONE. So we are all pretty much screwed. I'm tired of paying all this money and cant use the services.

Tags (2)
Community News

Our Community is currently set to Read Only due the pandemic's affect on our staffing .
Please try Searching the Community, we have many questions already answered, you can also check out the Knowledge base
If you need immediate assistance please visit Sprint Chat