Go to solution
Journeyman

Text Msgs n phone calls

Can sprint give you a full list of the text messages and phone calls made

24 REPLIES 24
Wizard

Re: Text Msgs n phone calls

Partyprincess,

You can view you call log online by logging into your sprint.com account and viewing the usage. Text messages are not viewable online.

Journeyman

Ok i see them is there a way i can erase the call logs history?

I'm sorry but the call log cannot be erased or removed.

Ray

Journeyman

I am curious as to how we can view text message phone numbers that I've deleted.  I know they can't be viewed online...but is there a way I am able to find that phone number at all?

Thanks!

Questions88,

If you have had an incoming or outgoing call with that particular number, you can definitely access your call log via your online sprint.com account.

Once you access your account select see all usage.  Under your usage you will see see call log. Select that and you will be able to verify all phone numbers of incoming and outgoing calls.  You can also see previous billing cycles' call logs also.

Hope this helps!

Journeyman

Text messaging we need to see.... not calls help? please

Wizard

manda620x,

We do not currently have a way on www.sprint.com to view your text message history/log.

Journeyman

thats so dumb. att lets you see the texts and even lets you make an online address book so that you can know the name of the number rather than having to remember the number. im wishing i hadnt switched now

Wizard

I am sorry that we can not yet provide that service. We are working on a way to view your messages logs online.

Journeyman

If it's not fixed by contract time,I'm switching myself

Wizard

freekmccoy1,

We have gathered numerous requests for this feature and we are working on possibly providing it to our customers. We do not have a time frame as of yet. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 6:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat