cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Msgs n phone calls

Go to solution
Journeyman

Re: Text Msgs n phone calls

I agree!  We should be able to view text messaging all together.

Journeyman

I agree also!!  It's ridculous you can't see the text messaging telephone numbers!  I plan to switch also to att my contract is up I am just waiting on the other phone's contract to be up.

Journeyman

io would like to beable to view mine as well

Journeyman

I'm switching as well, it's crazy, this has been requested, as i've researched, for well over three years, and the answer is always they are working on it, I joined for the unlimited data, but have never gone over what is offered elsewhere, i'm going back.

Journeyman

almost a year ago you said that Sprint was working on a way to view text logs (#, date and time) online.  Every other carrier offers this.  Why has Sprint not made this available.  Why do I have to send you something when I am paying the bill and it is my account?  When will this be available?

Journeyman

How can I view phone call log on sprint I see usage but no option for phone log

Journeyman

Antony

Journeyman

Yes

Journeyman

all other carriers lets you see the text messaging log, they also let you place a name to the number in the call log..if you lose your phone, you can look at your call log and see what number corresponds with the person.  I was with Verizon for 15 years , it gave you the ability to call forward your phone from your computer,, it let you see your text messages and the number your kids were texting.  , they let you place a name to the number you were calling on your call log just incase you misplaced your phone, you can look on your account and find someone's number you place in your call log.

Journeyman

Would like may call history for November 2014.

Master

coachella52,

You can always view your call history on your bill or on sprint.com.

- Luchev

Sprint Social Care

Journeyman

i need a phone record of sept 16 2016

Community News

Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agents
Sprint S.M.A.R.T Agent are here to help Monday through Sunday 6:00 AM CT - 10:00 PM CT. If you need to speak to an agent outside of these hours, please visit Sprint Chat